- Communication with fellow workers. NLP helps in improving communication skills and hence assists in getting your message through exactly the way you want it to be projected. Improved communication skills amongst employees will boost the performance of everyone. NLP also teaches you how to tune your senses fine and be more sensitive to the feeling of your workmates.
- Self-confidence and presence. NLP, when implemented with the right technique, can boost confidence immensely. A person with high confidence can be clear as to what he or she wants and what matters.
- Leadership. A good communicator can take command of things. With good communication skills, a person can make people around them feel more at ease and happy. Good communication can make people feel valued hence motivating them and boosting their productivity.
- Sales and negotiations. A person who has mastered the technique, has the ability to convince and win the trust of a particular client he/she is doing business with. This is because good communication skills can help in putting your vision, objectives, demands and plan of action to your business partner.
- Presentations and Public Speaking. The practitioners have high levels of confidence and great communication skills-Two of the most important traits required while delivering a presentation or speech. The quality and the impact of a presentation is greatly improved with the right body language and appropriate use of words.
- Self-Motivation. An NLP trained person always concentrates on getting the job done. Procrastination is not a word in their dictionary. Neuro-Linguistic Programming has the ability to inculcate the sense of self-motivation in a person; Motivation is contagious, and hence a self-motivated person has the ability to motivate his/her co-workers thus boosting the efficiency of the whole unit.
Though NLP Training has been discredited by science, it is pretty clear that people with NLP skills perform better at work than those who do not possess these skills. Thus, if a person is looking for a different approach to work, NLP must be something to be considered and practiced by him/her.